Thursday, November 19, 2009


Rimmel Glam eyes

Price: ~7.25
One might wonder why I bought the Rimmel Glam eyes mascara when I already am in love with the CG lash blast. It might seem like a waste of money.
… Well, there was a cute little crown on the mascara, and it came with a free eyeliner….
Damn gimmicks, they get me every time,
Anyway…
The Rimmel glam eyes does come in adorable tube. Its black with a matte black lattice and a shiny pink crown.
Inside the brush is silicone and curved.
The little spokes though are very short…. Especially compared to other Mascara’s. I have no idea why this is…
The result though, is barely done eyelashes.  It does darken them, and thicken them a little. But not much. Not much at all.

The composition of the mascara is pretty good though. it’s a good dark color (sometimes black just isn’t very black), it doesn’t clump, and it only smudges minimally. It’s not waterproof, so crying/ rain does make it run some, but not terribly, and it isn’t advertised as waterproof, so really this is to be expected.
I think the issue is mostly the brush.
In the end the mascara isn’t terrible. I keep it in my car for emergencies (*laughs*). I wouldn’t buy it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment