Monday, May 24, 2010

Skinfood Aloe Vera Foaming/Cream cleanser


Skinfood Aloe Vera Foaming/Cream cleanser
A fresh foaming cleanser with aloe extracts to soothe and hydrate skin. Keeps the skin soft and calm after cleansing.
I am quite sure that the Foaming cleanser and Cream Cleanser are the exact same thing. They look and smell the same....
The Foaming cleanser came with the Summer travel set that was GWP!

The Aloe Vera Cleanser is one of the most common samples from Skinfood. It seems every time I buy something from Skinfood I get a packet of this or the Hop Beer Hair wash.
Scent- Unlike all the other Mini's that come in the Summer skin set, the Aloe Vera cleanser does not stink.  It smells like Aloe, soap, with a background of wood. But the scent is mild, and not unpleasant. I'm not keen on 'green' smells, but as far as they go, the Aloe is nice.
Texture- A very thick creamy cleanser. The white cream is pearly, very pretty.
Effectiveness- The cleanser foams and cleans beautifully. Its very gentle, and removes all my makeup. It leaves my skin soft, and doesn't strip.
Buy?- Probably not. I get enough samples of this, I may never run out.... But If you are looking for a very good everyday cleanser, I recommend this. It's a good all round cleanser!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review! I might get this if I decide to get another Skinfood cleanser.

    Currently I have the Apple Vinegar cleanser and I like it a lot. But since it's liquid I find it tends to run out a lot faster than a creamy one so this looks like a better buy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reviewing this. This sounds really interesting. I think that I will find a source for this. I don't think that my friends will be going to Korea again soon...but then again, I never know. They seem to travel often and it seems that they may start going to Korea more often again.

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete