Friday, May 14, 2010

Skinfood Broccoli sun Cream SPF42 PA+++

Skinfood Broccoli sun Cream SPF42 PA+++
-Waterproof sun screen cream which offers high protection against both UVA and UVB rays. Portulaca aleracea linne, aloe and camomile ingredients protect skin.
Scent- The scent of this sun screen is only faint, and not chemical like many sunscreens. It smells a bit green, a bit like broccoli actually. It's not unpleasant (Even though I HATE broccoli!).
Texture - Very light, very smooth.
Effectiveness - goes on very white, but absorbs quickly, and even though I applied a really heavy layer, it did not leave a white cast on my face.
For such a high SPF this is quite a feat! I find anything over 35SPF leaves somewhat of a white cast.
The only issue I have with this Sunscreen was it left me shiny! Very shiny!
This shouldn't be a problem if you where loose powder, or even pressed powder. I have dry skin, so I almost never do....
Buy?- No, it's a nice sunscreen, but there are a couple of Japanese sunscreens I like Way better. 

1 comment: