Thursday, July 14, 2011

PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I arrived home from work, a long, exhausting day, to check my g-market. I place an order a couple of weeks ago(really a week and a half) and have been eagerly awaiting it's arrival.

So I log on to g-market only to see this......





..... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't that the most devastating site ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luckily, my little brother found a delivery notice tacked to the door. It wasn't a failure, I can pick up the package tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The post office has it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. :O serious panic attack!!!
    good thing it arrived though :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh waw, I understand how u felt! >.< thx God u're not going to loose the package though =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Often I read this blog and I must admit that there are a lot of interesting information - I look forward to more.

    ReplyDelete