Monday, August 15, 2011

Etude House – Hand Bouquet Rich Butter Hand Cream in Steam Milk

Etude House – Hand Bouquet Rich Butter Hand Cream  in Steam Milk
Price: 5000 won (Less than $5)
Size: 50ml

5% Shea Butter
Than Hand Bouquet cream comes in 2 types. Steam milk or Collagen. I LOVE the collagen cream. So I bought the steam milk.
I don’t like it nearly as much.
It’s a thick off white cream, with such a mild smell it is barely noticeable.
The cream itself absorbs well, but not completely.
It’s really thick, but not as thick as the Collagen version.
All in all I do like it. I keep this one in one purse, and the Collagen version in another.
The tube packaging is really handy. I have a number of pots of hand cream(or jars if you will), which makes application a pain, because your fingertips always get greasy, and I end up with moisturizer under my finger nails.
The tube is great, because it lets me dispense it on the back of my hand, or my palm, or wherever, without involving my fingertips!
It’s kind of weird thing to like, but it’s handy when you don’t want to sit around and wait for your moisturizer to absorb.

3 comments:

  1. OMG i know what you mean about getting lotion/ cream under you nails >< happens all the time with my body butters and jar creams !!!

    the tube looks cute && portable =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, lotion under your nails= annoying ;__;
    I love the packaging as always!
    I'm such a sucker for etude house anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad it's not just me who finds that annoying!!

    ReplyDelete