Sunday, September 11, 2011

Holika Holika nail polish in Baby blue

Holika Holika nail polish in Baby blue

Price: 2000 won (Less than $2)

There is one word to describe this color - Gorgeous!
I LOVE IT!
You might be thinking it's just another baby blue.
Sure I could see that, baby blue is pretty common.
But this nail polish by Holika Holika is just gorgeous. It is really bright and fresh. So instead of being a boring pastel, the color really pops. It's oddly strong for a pastel. You have to admit the tone is gorgeous, it is super flattering, my hands look younger and brighter in this color.
 It's so good.
(Sorry about the rant :D )

The polish is also a wonderful texture, thick enough for easy 2 coat coverage, but this enough it applies like a dream. The finish is gorgeous, even when my nails are less than perfect.

This whole line by Holika has some of my favorite polishes!

3 comments:

  1. OMG so pretty! The color is absolutely gorgeous :D
    I don't know if it's just the lighting in the picture, but it also looks a bit lilac-y to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo really stood out when I was browsing through the blogger dashboard! It's so 'vibrant' for a pastel color!

    ♥ Milk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiffany-kim - I see what you mean bout the picture looking a bit lilacy. I think it is just my camera tends a bit cool. It is very true blue in real life :)
    MilknCookiie -I completely agree!!!

    ReplyDelete